The first month of 2023 is behind us. If you are curious to know the answer to how the next ones will be like in the social media world, read the commentary of Maciek – our Senior Digital Strategist, who gave a forecast on social media trends for PRoto.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are designed to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time they are stored on your terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing on the terminal equipment of the Service User cookies and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Service Neon Shake with its registered office at the address ul. Gabrieli Zapolska 1/310, 50-032 Wrocław.
4. Cookie files are used for the purpose:
a) adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimising the use of the Website; in particular, these files make it possible to recognise the Website User's device and to display the Website accordingly, adjusted to their individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
c) maintaining a Service User session (once logged in) so that the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service;
5. Two basic types of cookies are used within the Service: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user's terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
a) "necessary" cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
b) "functional" cookie files, enabling "remembering" of settings selected by a User and personalization of User's interface, e.g. in the scope of a selected language or region, from which a User comes from, font size, appearance of a website etc;
c) "Analytical" cookie files, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's websites;
7. In many cases the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows to store cookies in the User's device. Service Users may at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about their placement in the device of the Service User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Internet browser).
9. Cookie files placed in the final device of the Service User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
10. More information about cookie files in the "Help" section of the Internet browser menu.