Salatino Graal is one of the largest companies in Poland which sells processed fish products. We had the opportunity to work with the Salatino sub-brand topromote its range of healthy and nutritious fish salads.
strategy, creation, production
Healthy food from a tin? Poles often associate canned goods with the Soviet era and it is hard for many to imagine that long-life foods can be both healthy and nutritious. This was the size of our task: to educate consumers to the benefits of foods that combine fish and grain products. We also turned people’s attention to the convenience and portability of the packaging.
“Smart food for resourceful people!” Smart because it is fast,tasty, nutritious, and comes in a handy package. It’s also a product for those who make the most of life—those who are looking for easy solutions without compromising quality.
We focused on active, career women who work in offices or as freelancers. We saw that they often live life on the go while still trying to maintain a healthy diet.
Take a break with Salatino
We showed how the Salatino product could be an ideal first and second course—a genuine alternative to a traditional meal. Our communications gave a flavor of ‘life hacks’ that save time at home or in the office. Everyone deserves a break with Salatino; this was something we made all the more appealing with games and competitions in the form of engaging online posts.
The strongest feature of our work was our insight into the work and home lives of our consumers. We showed that we understand them and how the brand can communicate in a voice that matters. We spoke to them, we inspired them, andwe made them smile.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are designed to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time they are stored on your terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing on the terminal equipment of the Service User cookies and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Service Neon Shake with its registered office at the address ul. Gabrieli Zapolska 1/310, 50-032 Wrocław.
4. Cookie files are used for the purpose:
a) adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimising the use of the Website; in particular, these files make it possible to recognise the Website User's device and to display the Website accordingly, adjusted to their individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
c) maintaining a Service User session (once logged in) so that the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service;
5. Two basic types of cookies are used within the Service: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user's terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
a) "necessary" cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
b) "functional" cookie files, enabling "remembering" of settings selected by a User and personalization of User's interface, e.g. in the scope of a selected language or region, from which a User comes from, font size, appearance of a website etc;
c) "Analytical" cookie files, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's websites;
7. In many cases the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows to store cookies in the User's device. Service Users may at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about their placement in the device of the Service User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Internet browser).
9. Cookie files placed in the final device of the Service User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
10. More information about cookie files in the "Help" section of the Internet browser menu.