Wrocław Fashion Outlet is the largest outlet center in the region. Since 2017 we have been responsible for its comprehensive creative services. One of its areas is running social media – Facebook and Instagram. In them, we publish content based on fashion insights, prepare seasonal promotional campaigns and invite influencers from the world of fashion to cooperate.
strategy, creation, moderation
social media, influencer marketing
European brand communication style
Wroclaw Fashion Outlet belongs to the Via Outlets group – a network of 11 centers located in major European cities. Therefore, we have perfectly found ourselves in conducting communication on a global level. We play not only with fashion, but also with language – Polish and English!
We know what works, because we are the trendsetters! We present not only seasonal campaigns and cyclical tactical campaigns. We focus on diversified content and create original formats – including a series in which we combine touring the region with exploring our own style.
We build on Via Outlets’ material, which we expand with additional content, giving it a local touch. Apples juxtaposed with distinctive headliners convey the modernity of the brand and build a consistent look & feel of the social channels.
During our cooperation, we have increased the activity of fans on Facebook and Instagram of Wrocław Fashion Outlet several times. As a result, we not only gained a regular audience, but also 10th place in the engagement ranking out of the 200 largest shopping centers in Poland. We also managed to achieve 1st place among outlet stores in the number of social media reactions.
Events and influencers
The publications feature content co-created with influencers. We also regularly prepare event concepts with the participation of creators. We have already invited Maks Behr, Karolina Ościk-Alama and Weronika Spyrka, among others.
Loyalty program promotion
Do you like fashion? Welcome to the club! Fashion Club is a loyalty program, the promotion of which is part of the strategic social media communication plan. Birthday gifts, exclusive sales, as well as participation in in unique event attractions.
Our content engages audiences who regularly comment on social media posts. We care about long-term relationships with fans, so we respond to them with original branded gifs. They add variety to the interaction and emphasize the dynamic tone of voice of the brand. We regularly analyze and report.
They are an integral part of our activities – they increase engagement and activity on the social channels of Wroclaw Fashion Outlet. We are guided by individual target group matching and a diverse approach to publishing: static posts, videos, animations, stories and carousels.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are designed to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time they are stored on your terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing on the terminal equipment of the Service User cookies and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Service Neon Shake with its registered office at the address ul. Gabrieli Zapolska 1/310, 50-032 Wrocław.
4. Cookie files are used for the purpose:
a) adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimising the use of the Website; in particular, these files make it possible to recognise the Website User's device and to display the Website accordingly, adjusted to their individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
c) maintaining a Service User session (once logged in) so that the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service;
5. Two basic types of cookies are used within the Service: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user's terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
a) "necessary" cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
b) "functional" cookie files, enabling "remembering" of settings selected by a User and personalization of User's interface, e.g. in the scope of a selected language or region, from which a User comes from, font size, appearance of a website etc;
c) "Analytical" cookie files, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's websites;
7. In many cases the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows to store cookies in the User's device. Service Users may at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about their placement in the device of the Service User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Internet browser).
9. Cookie files placed in the final device of the Service User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
10. More information about cookie files in the "Help" section of the Internet browser menu.