The “1000 leases” campaign was our first large undertaking for Getin Leasing. The positive results led to a co-operation that spanned several years and a number of non-standard projects.
strategy, creation, production
digital, outdoor, radio, press
The starting point
The beginning of the year is an ideal moment to buy a new car. Dealers apply large discounts to models from the previous year, as well as cutting the price of accessories andoffering promotional financing deals to tempt potential buyers.
2014 was an exceptional year. Car sales were so high that most dealers did not plan their traditional seasonal promos. Getin Leasing spotted an opportunity they could take advantage of… by organizing a leasing sale of their own.
The leasing sales offer was very attractive but risked getting swamped by similar New Year’s promotions from other branches. We wanted to turn up the heat on the offer—and one way of doing that was to limit the number of promotionalleases to just 1000.
Clients know that the sales event has attractive discounts, but limiting the promotion to only 1000 clients introduced the FOMO factor, and pushed clients toward a positive purchasedecision.
We build an original sales platform for “1000 leases” that stood out from the crowd. The digital campaign made the offer attractive to clients by showing that the 1% offer was passing them by from minute to minute.
We decided to take a unified approach and took the digital campaign in the outdoor space, as well into the press and onto the radio.
Thanks to the limited sales offer and the clean, appealing graphics, the campaign was extremely visible throughout themedia. It increased sales and helped Getin Leasing to become the leading lease provider for personal vehicles on the Polish market within a year.
1. The website does not automatically collect any information, except for information contained in cookies.
2. Cookie are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the terminal equipment of the Service User and are designed to use the Website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they come from, the time they are stored on your terminal equipment and a unique number.
3. The entity placing on the terminal equipment of the Service User cookies and obtaining access to them is the operator of the Service Neon Shake with its registered office at the address ul. Gabrieli Zapolska 1/310, 50-032 Wrocław.
4. Cookie files are used for the purpose:
a) adjusting the content of the Website to the User's preferences and optimising the use of the Website; in particular, these files make it possible to recognise the Website User's device and to display the Website accordingly, adjusted to their individual needs;
b) create statistics that help to understand how Service Users use the websites, which allows to improve their structure and content;
c) maintaining a Service User session (once logged in) so that the User does not have to re-enter his/her login and password on each subpage of the Service;
5. Two basic types of cookies are used within the Service: "session" (session cookies) and "permanent" (persistent cookies). Session" cookies are temporary files, which are stored in the user's terminal device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). "Persistent" cookies are stored in the User's terminal equipment for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until they are deleted by the User.
6. The following types of cookies are used in the Service:
a) "necessary" cookie files, enabling the use of services available within the Service, e.g. authentication of cookie files used for services requiring authentication within the Service;
b) "functional" cookie files, enabling "remembering" of settings selected by a User and personalization of User's interface, e.g. in the scope of a selected language or region, from which a User comes from, font size, appearance of a website etc;
c) "Analytical" cookie files, enabling the collection of information on how to use the Website's websites;
7. In many cases the software used to browse the web pages (web browser) by default allows to store cookies in the User's device. Service Users may at any time change the settings for cookies. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the settings of the Internet browser or inform about their placement in the device of the Service User. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software settings (Internet browser).
9. Cookie files placed in the final device of the Service User and may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Service Operator.
10. More information about cookie files in the "Help" section of the Internet browser menu.